Saturday, September 15, 2012

Crested Butte, Colorado!

 
Driving my wonderful car 14 hours and its all worth it when I arrived at Crested Butte, Colorado! Logan got a month gig here this past summer and it was awesome that I got to come and see him! So beautiful and a nice vacation from the Texas heat!
 

View from Logan's condo at Crested Butte. Amazing!
 
 
 
Just finished a ride up the mountains. I LOVE COLORADO!
 
Riding back down the mountains. That guy in the back was a wedding photographer and was taking pictures of the bride and groom on the cart behind us. By the way, these carts are really high up from the ground...scary but aweseom.
 
View from the cart line.
 
Crested Butte.
 
 
Inside the town where the bus shuttles you downtown to the performance center!
 
Posters for the Crested Butte Opera Festival that Logan was a part of this summer!
 
What a great trip!


No comments:

Post a Comment