Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Craft projects.

I went online to my sister's Pinterest page and saw her many DIY Projects. I went to hobby lobby the other day and decided to try some.
 
This is the first one I decided to do. I bought a mason jar from hobby lobby and some mod podge for glueing. When I got home I took some old sheet music and cut a heart in the middle of it and then glued it on the outside of the jar. It came out pretty well.
 
 
 
The second project I did I have been waiting to finish for a while now. Both Erin and I have something similar in our bedrooms. I found a lady who makes nine cubes and will put lyrics to a song on them. I got one set for me and one for Erin months ago. I just now got the canvases to put the sheets on and hang them up. The song I put up is "All My Loving" by the Beatles. Logan and I enjoy singing this and harmonizing together...such nerds we are!
 
 
So glad I finally have this up!
 
My next attempt at a project will be to buy some cheap canvases and staple fabric to them. Thank goodness Hobby Lobby has sales a lot.

1 comment: