Friday, April 1, 2016

Vacation to the Black Forest

On Tuesday, Logan and I took a small vacation to the Black Forest. We stayed in a small town called Bad Herrenalb. Our hotel was surrounded by the forest and it was a nice mini trip to see. It was also a benefit to have a dog friendly hotel! 

Bad Herrenalb!


View of the city from our room.


We went to a local restaurant that is known for its traditional spätzle dishes. This is a an egg noodle dish, 
which is very popular in the Bavarian region. This particular restaurant offered different types of spätzle plates...sauces, meat and seasonings. It was YUMMY!







 I managed to get a picture of the alcohol but not the food...oops.

 Views of the town









 Strolling through the park






I guess they have mini golf in the park during the Summer season. That did not stop Bishop from urinating on Hole #9.





Taking a not-so-easy stroll up the path to the Black Forest trail.





 As we were leaving we got a glimpse of some the old stones in the Black Forest. Beautiful!



No comments:

Post a Comment