Wednesday, May 22, 2019

Welcome to the world Nohl Jones Rucker

Last Wednesday, May 15th, I awoke to a whoosh of water...my water broke around 5:30 AM and I knew that very soon Baby Rucker #2 would soon be coming into our lives. Around 6:00 PM we went to the hospital where we were registered. They told us every delivery room was occupied and then sent us to the other bigger hospital in town. When we arrived at hospital number 2 they told us every woman delivering had their water break the same day. Each room was full but it didn't take long for us to get a room. Lots of babies were coming out that evening! Around 3 AM the next morning I was 10 cm dilated and exhausted. It was a long time of pushing but Nohl finally came out at 5:47 on May 16th. He came out just as the sunrise came. Definitely the hardest and most painful thing I have ever been through (next time I will say yes to the drugs, haha), but I am so grateful with the outcome of our new baby. We are beyond blessed and excited to have a second healthy and beautiful baby!!!

Nohl Jones Rucker born 5:47 May 16th
7 pounds 14 ounces
19. 7 inches



Best Dad and birth coach ever!






No comments:

Post a Comment