Saturday, September 15, 2012

Last week with our Texas friends!

Logan and I have a favorite bar...The Flying Saucer! There are lots of locations, but the original one is in Fort Worth, Texas right across the street from Bass Hall. You can get a UFO Card that you use to monitor how many beers you have drank at the saucer. If you try 200 different beers you get a saucer with your name on it and it is placed on the wall at the saucer! The only rule is you can only try 3 different beers a night that will count on your card...so it takes some time. Logan finished his at the beginning of summer and decided to do his party right before we left for Maryland! Along with the saucer they make for you, they also give you $150.00 of free beer for you and friends! It was awesome!
 
Reagan and I!
 
Zach, Ashley and Logan...a few beers in!
 
It was a great night...I swear I took more pictures of everyone, but I dont know what happened to them. Oh well, it was great...there was beer, food and friends!
 
 
Another wonderful place we like is Barcadia. A bar with a bunch of old arcade games and huge jenga set to play!
 
Barcadia! With my best friend Veronica and her boyfriend Alfredo (Logans good friend from high school) and our great and amazing friend, Jesse!
 

 

Love her so much!!
 
 
One of our last nights at the Townhouse.
 
Date night...doesnt matter where we live, we will have amazing date nights!
 
 
 
 
 
 


1 comment:

  1. Love the picture of Logan with Zach! Ha! And the picture of you and Logan at the bottom is the best!!

    ReplyDelete